We have helped many advocacy programs implement AIR in their communities and we can help you, too.
- Present to your community about AIR, what it takes to create a successful program, the benefits of AIR, and more.
- Think through with you how to present this to your law enforcement agencies and engage them in the process.
- Help you plan for a meeting to talk with your community’s Sheriff or Chief about support from law enforcement for AIR.
- Brainstorm strategies for overcoming information-sharing obstacles.
- Advise you in creating the internal infrastructure to support AIR, including building your program’s capacity to engage with survivors in culturally relevant ways.
- Connect you with other technical assistance providers who can support you in working with immigrant, LEP, Deaf/HoH or LGBTQIA survivors.